Meet Dr. Scott Dillingham
Scott Dillingham, DDS
Dr. Scott Dillingham is a graduate of the University of Buffalo School of Dentistry and completed his Pediatric Dental Residency at Children's Hospital Medical Center in Cincinnati, Ohio. He is currently a consulting editor for the Journal of General Orthodontics as well as a Senior Instructor for both the International Association for Orthodontics and the American Orthodontic Society. Dr. Dillingham is also the developer of the Dillingham Habit Expansion TM Appliance Series.
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society
- American Dental Association
- American Orthodontic Society, Diplomate
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, Diplomate
- American Society of Dentistry for Children
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Association of Functional Orthodontics
- International Association for Orthodontics
- New York State Association of Pediatric Dentists, Past President
Dr. Dillingham has presented lectures at national meetings for numerous dental and orthodontic associations, as well as for several state pediatric dental and state AGD societies in addition to being active in numerous dental study clubs. He practices pediatric dentistry just outside of Syracuse, NY and has been lecturing in orthodontics and pediatric dentistry for the past 19 years.